Dashboard



Forgive & Forget
Monday, November 28, 2016 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum wbt. 

Hi. So let's be clear here. I've been thinking to delete all of my account in social media. Actually I'm not really that kind of social person but yes I have that several account that I know it is not important for me and maybe could bring any harm to me someday. Yes, I've already deleted all of my posts because I don't wanna remember things that couldn't bring any joy or good memories. So why not right. 

At the meantime, I maybe be that person which is not up-to-date to news or any things right? I intended not to deleted all of it. It maybe give me some kind of important information. To be honest to you guys, I don't even know which social media I've joined because when I need an information I just signed up to get it then I never use it anymore. 

Now let's be free. Free from everything, yay!





ai


Newer Post .
© Copyright by The Owner. All rights reserved.This blog is re-edit by ME. Template by Askar Pink.
There are talkative reader(s) are/is viewing this blog.
Thank you .