Dashboard



SL1M at PWTC on 21 & 22 February 2017
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum wbt.

Hello guys. So I went to PWTC yesterday with my friend. There were so many people attend because of the SL1M event which is stand for Skim Latihan 1Malaysia.

I went there because I wanted to see which job I can get for my qualification before I further my study. Since I don't know yet when I can further my study,  I looking for a job that can give me an experience and money of course.

As you guys know, I am working on my MUET test. I've finished my speaking test on 13th February, alhamdulillah everything went so well for me. Thank Allah, my family and my friends for everything.

Back to the story, there will be over a hundred company that can offer you a training and a job for 6 months depends on your qualification. For example, I went to Sime Darby booth yesterday. I can't remember what position they offered but as long as you have your degree, you can try for it.

Futhermore, TODAY WOULD BE THE LAST DAY FOR YOU GUYS TO ATTEND IT! Do not miss the event if you guys really seeking for a job!

GOOD LUCK!

For further information, you can visit SL1M.
And for register to save your time you can go to SL1M Register

Bye.

ai


Newer Post . Older Post
© Copyright by The Owner. All rights reserved.This blog is re-edit by ME. Template by Askar Pink.
There are talkative reader(s) are/is viewing this blog.
Thank you .